Monday, June 23, 2008

because Kody requested ribs for Sunday dinner


I thought I had the best recipe for cooking ribs until I discovered an even better one. Oh, rellys, you must try this! I loooovvveee this recipe as it is perfect for cooking on a Sunday because it requires cooking for at least 3 hours and uses the oven to boot. We had this for Sunday dinner yesterday and it was to die for. I discovered it on a bbq ribs website called http://www.amazingribs.com/

It lists all kinds of recipes but this is the one I used: Smoky Sauna Indoor Ribs

I would post the recipe direct but he has a copyright notice at the bottom of his pages so I will just refer you to it. Seriously, though it is a great site. It’s got a lot of content on it, so scroll down and click away, you’ll find lots of info and recipes. I even made his coleslaw (non creamy), delish, btw.

I used his dry rub recipe called Meathead’s Magic Dust, let them set ovenight in the fridge and then slow cooked them in the oven. The secret is the pan of water underneath. They came out incredible. Go have a look.

No comments: