Thursday, September 11, 2008

wished I had thought of it first


So, I was looking for a baby shower cake site that I remembered seeing and as always happens found something unique along the way. A new site to love. It's hilarious. Some woman made a blog dedicated to all the crappy cake failures she has personally seen or that others have submitted. Oh. My. Gosh. Kenz and I tee heed all morning. Go have a look, but be forewarned some posts deal in potty humor. Maybe we should all post our dinner failures on this blog, what an idea, eh?

Go see. Try not to laugh.

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I have not been able to do any actual work at my job since you posted this site. So thanks from me, although I'm not sure how pleased Condie is about the whole situation ;)