Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ramen Delight (Brig's Specialty)


Ingredients needed:

1 packet of Ramen Noodles
1 can of tuna fish
1/2 can of corn
1/2 cup of water

Bring the 1/2 cup of water to boil, then put in the ramen noodles and boil until they are how noodles are supposed to be, then reduce heat to medium and put in the corn, and the tuna, and the little flavor packet for the noodles and then stir it all up. I prefer Oriental flavor ramen or chicken flavored. You can use canned chicken instead of tuna fish but thats not quite as good or healthy.

Mackenzie wanted to make sure that she does not get credit for this delicious meal so this was posted by Chef B. Gomer. I know this is a bit of an advance cooking meal so if anyone needs help with it, I would be happy to assist.

2 comments:

Megs said...

Oh. My. Uh, really. I don't know what to say other than Oh.My.

Megs said...

hey! that was SO not ME who posted that last comment. I think I didn't sign out of Mumsie's computer earlier and I'm guessing that her! :)